Adblock breaks this site

Selling Lvl 88 Granite Pure W/94 Mage

Discussion in 'Archives' started by rs s0uljah, Feb 29, 2008.

  1. rs s0uljah

    rs s0uljah Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2007
    Posts:
    474
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Lvl 88 Granite Pure W/94 Mage

    Hey guys im selling a lvl 88 combat granite pure with 94 mage, 83 str, 73 attack, 50 defence, 75 hp, 65 ranged, 52 prayer . I am looking for a offer between 8-13m 10M autowin. I will use an official MM or u go first , we will be using the bh method . I just want rsgp not rl cash thanks. Thanks for ur time and add my msn : [email protected] . :)

    I have had plenty of BAD trades.

    I have also got plenty of good 1s too

    Here are some Pictures of the account :

    RECOVERIES:

    [​IMG]

    STATS:

    [​IMG]

    QUESTS AND COMBAT:

    [​IMG]
     
  2. fuckcock

    fuckcock Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2007
    Posts:
    388
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Lvl 88 Granite Pure W/94 Mage

    Nice account, i would buy it for 10m if the range for 75-80. good luck on selling it. ;)
     
  3. rs s0uljah

    rs s0uljah Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2007
    Posts:
    474
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Lvl 88 Granite Pure W/94 Mage

    Ah Well Ty Neway :)
     
  4. sad mofo

    sad mofo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2007
    Posts:
    279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Lvl 88 Granite Pure W/94 Mage

    any items or money on it? bank pic if possible?
     
  5. matrixaz

    matrixaz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2007
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Lvl 88 Granite Pure W/94 Mage

    i wud buy but recs :/
     
< Buying name! | sellin sms pinn $10 usd (paypal) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site