Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Treasury, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:13 PM
  2. Treasury
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Treasury Member
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    Hello I came from rsbot.org and I got into runescape cheating just yesterday because jagex banned my account for 10 days and permanent mute for calling someone bald and that they had cancer the dude was pissing me off in the game.

    I just got runescape bot downloaded used someones guide and heres the picture of it i also have those check mark things.

    I got to the part where you have to compile all the scripts so when I click on compile this is what happens.

    [​IMG]


    someone told me to download the latest java i'm getting that right now but another jdk? there is a new update 11 i cant find the 10 they said to use and i have windows vista.


    I know i have a low post count since I just joined but i just want some runescape cheating while im busy or gone for sports with my school to have fun later on.

    The prize will be a paypal account with $54.74 i believe somewhere around there the paypal account is limited for about 130 more days used to be 190 then all those limits drop down and you can do anything with the money and I also added a non activated prepaid card to it so sending limit is ok aswell.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:16 PM
  4. MMO KING
    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2008
    Posts:
    580
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MMO KING Forum Addict
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    You have to compile it. Then run it.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:21 PM
  6. Darkblade76
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Darkblade76 Member

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    You have msn or yahoo? I can help you there.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:23 PM
  8. Treasury
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Treasury Member
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    No I don't can you just help me here. And MMO King I tried to compile but that window comes up and nothing else when i press anything it goes away.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:23 PM
  10. iN The Clutch
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    335
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iN The Clutch Forum Addict

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

  11. Unread #6 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:26 PM
  12. Treasury
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Treasury Member
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    The product is not found on the link above.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:29 PM
  14. MMO KING
    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2008
    Posts:
    580
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MMO KING Forum Addict
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    Wow treasury, i think your done for lol. I don't think anyone can give you anymore ideas.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:31 PM
  16. odt
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Posts:
    1,307
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    odt Guru
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    You need to run the 'CompileAll.bat'

    Then run the client.

    I believe RS bot might be waiting for an update anyway
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:33 PM
  18. Treasury
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Treasury Member
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    How? am I done when I cant do anything or open anything up heres what happens when I try to click runescape free or anything I get this error sorry I'm not good with this whole setting up on runescape bots.


    [​IMG]
     
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:34 PM
  20. Treasury
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Treasury Member
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    There is a compile all and compile all.sh I get an error to with them
     
  21. Unread #11 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:35 PM
  22. Darkblade76
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Darkblade76 Member

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    Hmm.. ok I recommend you to first uninstall your Java. Second go to this website --> http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp <-- Third find the words "Java SE Development Kit (JDK) 6 Update 11" the click download next to it. Then put the platform you use if it is windows or windowsx64 etc. Then agree to their terms and hit continue. Then you should see this " jdk-6u11-windows-i586-p.exe". Click it and start downloading it. Then install it and tell me how it goes.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:39 PM
  24. Treasury
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Treasury Member
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    Alright Darkblade76 I'm doing that right now and thanks to sticking to help me hope it works!
     
  25. Unread #13 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:46 PM
  26. Treasury
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Treasury Member
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    This is a pretty slow download im at 12% now removed all my java from computer
     
  27. Unread #14 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:53 PM
  28. Darkblade76
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Darkblade76 Member

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    Yeah its really like that.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Dec 13, 2008 at 12:57 PM
  30. Treasury
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Treasury Member
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    I'm at half right now half more and I hope this so so works!! i know how not to get banned if its undetected..just run it 5 hours a day or so is pretty good. Is there any level 1 woodcutting or 15? for oaks or a fishing one that can fish by the lumby swamp for level 1? I mean you don't know how boring it is to play with a whole new character even if you chat with others I just need some high skills like 80 woodcutting and fishing which will take me a month or more by the way i use it. so after this java is done should i try compile all then?
     
  31. Unread #16 - Dec 13, 2008 at 1:08 PM
  32. Darkblade76
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Darkblade76 Member

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    Yeah try to compile all.bat after you installed JDK. Tell me if it worked. If there is still a problem, I think I can still fix that.
     
  33. Unread #17 - Dec 13, 2008 at 1:14 PM
  34. Flame Att33
    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Posts:
    1,052
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Flame Att33 Guru
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    You Need The Most Recent Java
    Also Extract It To Desktop
    Compile It
    And Click The RunMembers / RunNonMembers
    DO NOT CLICK RunConsoleMembers / RunConsoleNonMembers
     
  35. Unread #18 - Dec 13, 2008 at 1:22 PM
  36. Treasury
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Treasury Member
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    Ok I downloaded java (tm) 6 update 11 and java (tm) se development kit 6 update 11. Thats what i got after downloading.

    And heres another pick i dont have the compile all.bat there is only compile all and this heres the main screen of it.

    [​IMG]
     
  37. Unread #19 - Dec 13, 2008 at 1:23 PM
  38. Treasury
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Treasury Member
    Banned

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    I also get the same error as the previous picture.
     
  39. Unread #20 - Dec 13, 2008 at 1:29 PM
  40. Jk O
    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2007
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jk O Newcomer

    Giving A Huge Reward To Help Me.

    How did you put the scripts?

    Copy and paste the code into notepad and find PublicClass, copy what's next to it. Then click save as and paste that with a .java

    then compile
     
< sellin lvl 44 granite mauler | [rsgp][swap]sell Lvl40 Range Pure Haz 3m[swap][rsgp] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site