Selling lvl 112 account

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Alexz123, Sep 20, 2007.

Selling lvl 112 account
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 20, 2007 at 5:29 PM
  2. Alexz123
    Referrals:
    0

    Alexz123 Guest

    Selling lvl 112 account

    my msn is [email protected]
    post your offers here / talk to me on msn
    my stats and me

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 20, 2007 at 5:34 PM
  4. Young Murda
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    769
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Young Murda Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling lvl 112 account

    Any pics of recovs and mems? Once you do, I'll start you at 3m.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 20, 2007 at 6:45 PM
  6. Alexz123
    Referrals:
    0

    Alexz123 Guest

    Selling lvl 112 account

    looking for 8m+ really
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 20, 2007 at 8:54 PM
  8. Young Murda
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    769
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Young Murda Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling lvl 112 account

    Well, I don't know about that then. All I have at the moment is 5m, and a mage tank with only 60 Mage, 40 Def.
    -If you want me to delete this post I will.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 21, 2007 at 2:09 AM
  10. P3RS14N
    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    P3RS14N Active Member

    Selling lvl 112 account

    Ill bid 6Mil not a amazing account
     
< Buying 100mil! + $4,50- Each | Sellin lvl 100mains good stats!@ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site