Selling lvl 42 str pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Conor0999, Dec 15, 2008.

Selling lvl 42 str pure
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 15, 2008 at 9:14 PM
  2. Conor0999
    Referrals:
    0

    Conor0999 Guest

    Selling lvl 42 str pure

    I'm interested. Luckily I have 96 combat for high crater. I've always wanted a str pure, how much?
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 15, 2008 at 9:17 PM
  4. Bher
    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2008
    Posts:
    285
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bher Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling lvl 42 str pure

  5. Unread #3 - Dec 15, 2008 at 9:22 PM
  6. Pryde
    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2008
    Posts:
    997
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pryde Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling lvl 42 str pure

    Can you please PM me it's name?
     
< sellin lv 57 acc | Can I trust Usfine with my account? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site