Adblock breaks this site

The news told me

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mountain Drew, Oct 4, 2007.

  1. Mountain Drew

    Mountain Drew Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    That half of America is sick right now with either;
    Bronchitis,
    Mono,
    or Strep Throat.

    I think I have strep throat and it really sucks. I woke up this morning and it felt like some stuck a vacuum in my mouth and dried up all my phlegm. :(

    Ghetto-poll:
    Who here is sick? If you are sick, post here and why.
     
  2. jaamal

    jaamal Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2007
    Posts:
    1,714
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    The news told me

    I got Strep Throat right now as well, and like 6 people at my job and my sister you should have added a poll to see who is sick. LOL
     
  3. War is coming

    War is coming Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Posts:
    445
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    I don't have anything atm

    except a stuffy nose
     
  4. juvenilepunk

    juvenilepunk Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    May 13, 2006
    Posts:
    5,424
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    I belive it theres tons of kids at my school that are sick and my teacher cant even talk cause her throat hurts so bad
     
  5. Illidan Pwnrage

    Illidan Pwnrage Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2007
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    I'm not sick.

    Though... I never leave my room. >.>
     
  6. jaamal

    jaamal Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2007
    Posts:
    1,714
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    The news told me

    Well I hope you that are sick get better, I been sick for like 3 weeks...
     
  7. legendary jj

    legendary jj Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2007
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    Im in Canada and i have had Bronchitis for about 2 weeks now.
     
  8. OldFinn

    OldFinn Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    7,094
    Referrals:
    60
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    The news told me

    I'm impervious to illness.
     
  9. Mountain Drew

    Mountain Drew Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    1,139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    I don't usually get sick from being around people that are sick.

    However, my girlfriend caught some shit and now I caught what she has. Sucks, really.
     
  10. hitmanchimp6

    hitmanchimp6 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 9, 2007
    Posts:
    360
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    I was sick. Not really badly, but had a sore throat and cough, seemingly infinite amounts of phlegm, so on.

    It was really annoying, i couldn't sleep without breathing through my mouth!!!
     
  11. magi

    magi Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,556
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    I'm not sure what I have but I'm thinking that it's mono. Don't even know where it came from but theres like this rash-like thing on the side of my mouth and it's really gay since I'm going to a party on saturday =/
     
  12. Gamezery

    Gamezery Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Posts:
    577
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    Lol, I felt like that yesterday, but it only lasted yesterday, its gone today lol.
    :)
     
  13. 00 0wn 00

    00 0wn 00 God/Daily500's Bitch
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2006
    Posts:
    738
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    Not sick here. I was a few weeks ago with a cold, though
     
  14. alge

    alge Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2007
    Posts:
    584
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    Lol i believe it half my school is sick as it is i definitly believe it. But me no im not sick :)
     
  15. MegaMan_

    MegaMan_ Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2007
    Posts:
    395
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The news told me

    i have a cold :( and ive had it for weeks my nose is blocked all the time

    and i think it nearly made me throw up last night
     
< Buying Good PUre---Must be trusted | sellin 49 cb range tank >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site