Adblock breaks this site

HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bunceyboy, Oct 8, 2007.

?

how many times do u get scammed a month of sythe?

Poll closed Sep 7, 2009.
  1. 0

    60.6%
  2. 1-10

    33.3%
  3. 10-30

    6.1%
  4. 30-50

    6.1%
  5. 50-100

    3.0%
  6. 100+

    15.2%
  1. bunceyboy

    bunceyboy Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    I hate scammers, wouldnt you agree? well if u hate scammers post ur suggestions to rid the world of scammers.


    post away
     
  2. alge

    alge Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2007
    Posts:
    584
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    I get Scammed 0 times a month on sythe cause i use offical mms and can tell if their fake msn or real by the way they act if they in a real rush obvious they fake and want you to hurry.
     
  3. Blue Eyes White Dragon

    Blue Eyes White Dragon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2007
    Posts:
    221
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    Not always true.

    There are some good scammers out there, and will take as long as it takes in order to scam something good ;P
     
  4. Samus

    Samus Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2007
    Posts:
    469
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    None because I'm not retarded.
     
  5. Cruel__Machine

    Cruel__Machine Guest

    Referrals:
    100
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    About 38 times a month.
    But all those times I scam others makes up for it...
     
  6. dpunk

    dpunk Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,562
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    None, I rarely ever use the market, and when I do, I buy from trusted people like Fire_Ant_x.
     
  7. CodyX36

    CodyX36 Forum Retard
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2006
    Posts:
    2,181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    One hundred fifty three. I count; if I dont get scammed that much a month, I quit Sythe.
     
  8. x3mvess

    x3mvess Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2005
    Posts:
    793
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    i dont get scammed cuz i dont do stupid crap and waste my rl money on crap. i only play good games like WoW or CSS or HL2 and i ALWAYS play legit. a game is not worth playing if ur using hax or buying outside sources.
     
  9. Aceripper

    Aceripper Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2007
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    Then erm, no offence at all or anything, but why are you a member of a cheating wesbite, if you against cheating? lol :cool:
     
  10. Cruel__Machine

    Cruel__Machine Guest

    Referrals:
    100
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    pwnt
    ;)
     
  11. x3mvess

    x3mvess Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2005
    Posts:
    793
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    i used to cheat a WHILE back when i even used to play rs. now i rly dont have to play or to waste my time finding cheats im just here cuz ive been a part of the community for a while and i like the community. i bearly ever leave the off topic/something for all sections.
     
  12. Daily

    Daily BANNED FROM MARKET
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2005
    Posts:
    4,425
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    This thread is pointless :)
     
  13. Swan

    Swan When They Cry...
    Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    4,957
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    None because I'm not an idiot and I don't play RS. Period.
     
  14. War is coming

    War is coming Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Posts:
    445
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    I hate scammers but I would like some scammers.

    Like scammers that stole from a bad government or something like that.
     
  15. Institutionalized

    Institutionalized Apprentice

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2007
    Posts:
    864
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?


    Haha.

    None, cause I don't play gayscape, or any other game that is involved with the online gaming universe.
     
  16. FREELOVEPARK

    FREELOVEPARK Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2007
    Posts:
    712
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    Yer, I strive for none I make sure to use official MM, and I don't buy if it has mems. on it
     
  17. Exin

    Exin Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    450
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    none. use official MM's in the trades, remeber to verify, don't buy risky accs.
     
  18. Pur3 5kiler

    Pur3 5kiler Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Posts:
    2,542
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    0 Because I never buy or sell anything.
     
  19. jake1991

    jake1991 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2005
    Posts:
    843
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    I calculated an Irrational Number.
    Rounded up to 0.00326403234374739374392732473947237


    Really stupid thread , but some funny responses =] (Cruel lol)
     
  20. R2Pleasent

    R2Pleasent GGBoost.com - ELO Boosting Service
    Retired Global Moderator $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    13,900
    Referrals:
    108
    Sythe Gold:
    2,528
    Discord Unique ID:
    331126295314563074
    Two Factor Authentication User Verified Challenger Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Member of the Month Winner
    HOW many TImes1 do YOu get SCAMMED a month on SYTHe!?

    I trade more than anybody else on Sythe, and I have been scammed a grand total of once. If you use your brain, you're fine.
     
< sellign twin purrz lvl 64 | sellin lvl 94 dragon pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site