Adblock breaks this site

Your Sms/pbp Shop

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I Dont Strut, Oct 10, 2007.

  1. I Dont Strut

    I Dont Strut Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Your Sms/pbp Shop

    Selling PBP pins approximently about 1.2m ea there from the uk so no worries add my msn [email protected], I will also accept deals if the buyer is buying more then one pin, Example: Purchase two i sell for 2.2m, buy 3 i sell for 2m and so on.

    Shops Status


    In Stock: 12

    Incoming Stock: about 9


    Trades:

    # So so far: 4 bad trades (on 2 i went first, 2 they went first)
    0 Scammer Reports
    19 Successful Trades

    PS:

    I know i dont got much of a rep here but RSM recently got closed down and i had over 4000 posts with moderator status on it so now im back on here...thanks for your time and enjoy!
     
  2. k!ra

    k!ra Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Your Sms/pbp Shop

  3. M P W D

    M P W D Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2007
    Posts:
    1,189
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Your Sms/pbp Shop

    Would you lik eme to mm? sorry if its a bit rude klol i was j.w :D if you would like me to that would be great, if you dont trust me that is fine :]
     
  4. k!ra

    k!ra Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Your Sms/pbp Shop

    are you getting on soon?
     
  5. roy_roger_69

    roy_roger_69 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2007
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Your Sms/pbp Shop

< The best concert/show you've ever been to | sellign lvl 75 rune pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site