[PAYPAL]Selling Level 107 with 99 Prayer/Range!! 1700+ Total/15M BANK[PAYPAL/TRUSTED]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Ulti not, Aug 17, 2010.

[PAYPAL]Selling Level 107 with 99 Prayer/Range!! 1700+ Total/15M BANK[PAYPAL/TRUSTED]
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 17, 2010 at 7:29 AM
  2. Ulti not
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Posts:
    2,306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ulti not Sythe is my life.
    Banned

    [PAYPAL]Selling Level 107 with 99 Prayer/Range!! 1700+ Total/15M BANK[PAYPAL/TRUSTED]

    Hello Sythe. I am back again because I want to sell my last and best runescape account. This account is level 107 with 2 99s. 99 Prayer and 99 Range. 99 prayer is a VERY rare 99. I am ranked 500th in it. This account has only 5M but has fame.

    I have every single piece of information for this account. I am original owner and will remove recoverys and email when I find firm buyer.

    Login Screen:
    [​IMG]

    Skills and Combat:
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Autowin: Not Available yet
     
< Sell Ranged Tanker 99 ranged 70 def | $20!! 92 Str, 95 Hunt, 70 Def, 15m, Void, Full Royal, 1050 total + MORE! $20 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site