Cheap level 98 main - Fire Cape - Torso - Etc

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by djay 62, Jun 20, 2017.

Cheap level 98 main - Fire Cape - Torso - Etc
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 20, 2017 at 1:25 AM
  2. djay 62
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2012
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44

    djay 62 Member

    Cheap level 98 main - Fire Cape - Torso - Etc

    My last account I have left on here

    OsBuddy Pro puts the bank value at 1.5m, no cash

    Has the fire cape, torso, 4 pieces of graceful, Book of Balance+Darkness, God Cape, and fully charged xerics amulet.

    90 quest points with MM done, Fremmy Isles, Ava's unlocked, Rockcake for NMZ, Fairy rings, and Regicide/Roving Elves, etc

    I am the original owner, I know the date created, original ISP, previous passwords, etc. I will all info to you of course. Black mark history is clean.

    I'm moving on to FFXIV or WoW and dumping my RS related stuff. I will only take OSRS GP as it's too easy to get scammed any other way. Was looking for around 20m, but it's negotiable. Any other questions feel free to ask. You go first as I'm no scammer, or pay the middle-man fees yourself.

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 20, 2017 at 1:25 AM
  4. Protector
    Joined:
    May 13, 2017
    Posts:
    3,701
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    4,046
    Discord Unique ID:
    218778532661166083

    Protector Grand Master

    Cheap level 98 main - Fire Cape - Torso - Etc

    Will you take PayPal for this?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 20, 2017 at 1:26 AM
  6. djay 62
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2012
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44

    djay 62 Member

    Cheap level 98 main - Fire Cape - Torso - Etc

    You can use your paypal to buy gold and then I will no problem. Tired of chargebacks 10 minutes later.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 20, 2017 at 5:22 PM
  8. djay 62
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2012
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44

    djay 62 Member

    Cheap level 98 main - Fire Cape - Torso - Etc

    Bump
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 20, 2017 at 7:51 PM
  10. skitza1
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2017
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    69

    skitza1 Member

    Cheap level 98 main - Fire Cape - Torso - Etc

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DO NOT BUY THIS ACCOUNT
    i bought only to be recovered 3 days later!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
< Lvl 83 Starter Main - 70/70/70 - MM, 10m, Member | (SELL) Main Level 114cb 200QPS >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site