Adblock breaks this site

Services for vouches :)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by retard_tard, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. retard_tard

    retard_tard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2007
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Services for vouches :)

    Due to demands by several people, I hereby note that I notice the fact that vouches are not a currency, and I DO NOT see it that way. it is put as that in the name because:

    1, its to say these are free services
    2, vouches would be appreciated.

    I did not actually, in anyway, demand for vouches. its ur life, gimme one or dont gimme one


    Currently doing:

    Pest Control - DDS needed

    Alching - runes/items needed to be alched

    Teleing - runes

    Desert Treasure - corresponding equip

    Castle Wars - corresponding equip

    Please note:
    I do not provide anything, You will provide the corresponding for any of the equipment needed for that particular category you want to be trained.

    If you do not trust me with your items, simply LEAVE NOW
    I notice the fact that there are not many options to choose from, but they are the only things i find fun, seeing as im doing this on my own time, and i do not wish to be bored to death for some vouches.


    Vouches appreciated after im done :)

    Note: i do not have much time on my hands, so please do not bug me if i have not finished your order, after all its a free service.

    Form:

    MSN:
    Category:
    What do you wish for me to do:

    Please note once again, i do not provide. leave if you do not trust me.
     
  2. x_o_x_o_x

    x_o_x_o_x Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2007
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Services for vouches :)

    vouches arent a currency =]
     
  3. uk_man

    uk_man Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Services for vouches :)

  4. retard_tard

    retard_tard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2007
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Services for vouches :)

    i didnt say they were a currency. i said they WUD BE APPRECIATED. please, read my post before posting yourself. saying that in the title merely means, these services are free, and if u wish to, gimme a vouche :p
     
< Sell lvl 74 tanker(rsgp) | trading for account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site