Adblock breaks this site

Selling Santa Hat- 138m - 140m RSGP ONLY

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by condge, Nov 26, 2012.

  1. condge

    condge Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2012
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa Hat- 138m - 140m RSGP ONLY

    Hi
    Says all in the title,
    I am after selling my Santa Hat for 138m-140m, I will be only accepting RSGP for it though.
    add my Skype; drfrothy if your interested.
     
  2. Fuzzybear

    Fuzzybear Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2012
    Posts:
    635
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa Hat- 138m - 140m RSGP ONLY

    Can I ask whats the difference between this and ge.
     
  3. Unbound

    Unbound Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2012
    Posts:
    590
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa Hat- 138m - 140m RSGP ONLY

    I don't see the point in selling it here as you can sell it ingame...
     
  4. Fuzzybear

    Fuzzybear Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2012
    Posts:
    635
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa Hat- 138m - 140m RSGP ONLY

    I will give you 100M if you are desperate.
     
  5. condge

    condge Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2012
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa Hat- 138m - 140m RSGP ONLY

    the price for it in g.e is 137,145,019 that was last nights price.
    and im not that desperate,
     
  6. kingsword123

    kingsword123 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Posts:
    1,211
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa Hat- 138m - 140m RSGP ONLY

    i would suggest selling via rs forums this is a rwting site
     
  7. condge

    condge Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2012
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa Hat- 138m - 140m RSGP ONLY

    ok cheers
     
  8. condge

    condge Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2012
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa Hat- 138m - 140m RSGP ONLY

    Still for sale, price is now 135m for the santa hat
     
  9. Skepta

    Skepta Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2012
    Posts:
    201
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa Hat- 138m - 140m RSGP ONLY

    You can sell that in GE. I can buy it off you for $55
     
< Selling dung rewards! (chaotics, herbocide, ect.) [Black Friday sale til Nov 27th!] | sell blue phat again .40 (Paypal) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site