Adblock breaks this site

Looking for a Pokemon Catcher

Discussion in 'Pokémon Go Marketplace' started by Atlov, Jul 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atlov

    Atlov Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2015
    Posts:
    165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a Pokemon Catcher

    Looking for someone fairly trusted to catch some Pokemon. I'd be making a new account, and hopefully someone can get it to around level 20. Not much other than that. Really, all I'd like you to do;
    • Possibly catch a Dragonite (or any other legendaries/pseudo's obviously)
    • Farm candies, pokestops, dust, etc
    • Legit just play the game in your area for a fellow Canadian who can't catch shit but Rattata's and Pidgey's in his area
    • Be Team Instinct (Fuck you Mystic)
    Add me on skype if interested, we can talk pricing and anything else there. (Might not reply for a few hours from the time this post is created, going out.)

    Skype @infinigod

    Cheers.
     
    Astro likes this.
  2. DonnyR124

    DonnyR124 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2016
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a Pokemon Catcher

    I am intersted, check skype for more info
     
  3. DarQScreaM

    DarQScreaM Guru

    Joined:
    May 25, 2013
    Posts:
    1,227
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    383
    Looking for a Pokemon Catcher

    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  4. Shall Skill

    Shall Skill Sigma Alpha Mooooo
    $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    Posts:
    3,403
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Paper Trading Competition Participant ???
    Looking for a Pokemon Catcher

    I can do this. I can provide a picture of my pokedex so you know what to expect from my hometown
     
< Pokemon GO Account (Level 15, 1000+ CP) | Sell accaount Pokemon GO 22 level >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site