Adblock breaks this site

[07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by iWant07GP, Jan 10, 2015.

  1. iWant07GP

    iWant07GP Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

    I'm selling a F2P Skiller account with pretty nice stats, especially for a 2 week trial f2p skiller! I am accepting only 07 GP. There is no actual set price; I will most likely accept the highest offer of 07 GP.

    The account itself contains a few hundred K gold on it, but I don't know exactly how much as it is not a member (no lifed on the account during the trial/christmas thing).

    The account has no type of recovery protection (questions, JAG, Authenticator), 0 offenses and a pretty neat username for a skiller! All info will be provided :). Look at the stats and see that this account is ready to become a member and start fishing some nice fish or chopping yews/magics!

    I know I'm new and I honestly just registered to sell this account, I guess I may make more accounts and train them within time to sell? We can use an official middleman or whatever the hell is used here, I have no idea, lol. I won't Skype for my protection, we can PM here or however else.

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Offenses:
    [​IMG]

    Proof of No Protection:
    [​IMG]

    F2P Proof/Login Screen:
    [​IMG]

    Let the games begin and may the highest bidder win!
     
  2. iWant07GP

    iWant07GP Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

    bump.
     
  3. iWant07GP

    iWant07GP Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

    bump.
     
  4. iWant07GP

    iWant07GP Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

    bump. post up offers!
     
  5. iWant07GP

    iWant07GP Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

    bump. offers?
     
  6. iWant07GP

    iWant07GP Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

    bump. offer!
     
  7. iWant07GP

    iWant07GP Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

    bump. Shoot an offer!
     
  8. iWant07GP

    iWant07GP Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

    bump offers!
     
  9. iWant07GP

    iWant07GP Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

    BUMp, offer
     
  10. iWant07GP

    iWant07GP Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

    bumperino
     
  11. gtrsrlly

    gtrsrlly Member

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2014
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [07GP] Selling Good F2P Skiller [07GP]

    skype me gtrsrlly11
     
< [SALE] Saint Versace's Pure Shop | Sell [86range,85mage,1def,44pray] P2P >> PURE! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site