Adblock breaks this site

Selling a nice main. (122 CB)

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by obvious_throwaway, Feb 4, 2016.

  1. obvious_throwaway

    obvious_throwaway Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2016
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a nice main. (122 CB)

    Hello! I am selling my old max melee main account. I no longer use this account, as I am more into the PKing part of the game now. This account is 100% hand trained, with a good amount of work put into it.

    The first screenshot, my account standing:
    http://i.imgur.com/pUHyftv.png

    I have included a screenshot of an organized (although bare) bank valued at ~2M of leftover items.

    http://imgur.com/sIuSwVn

    Below is a screenshot of the account's untradables:
    http://imgur.com/1NkMCTr

    Below is a screenshot of the account quest points:
    http://imgur.com/fpdfPsf

    Finally, I have included a screenshot of the account stats (some blocked for account security reasons.)
    http://imgur.com/ZiuWdBx


    With my Sythe account not being trusted, I understand some people will be skeptical. We can use a middleman (at your expense) or work out another solution. I will ensure you are satisfied with the information being provided, and will be happy to help get this account to you.

    I will disable the authenticator, provide you with the current (and original) e-mail address and the current password upon purchase.

    Please, 07GP only. I am not interested in real life currency, or BTC, 8 Ball pool tokens, etc.

    Thank you for looking, please leave offers below! Have a good day.
     
  2. thewags1

    thewags1 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2015
    Posts:
    1,174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    226
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    229260785145217024
  3. obvious_throwaway

    obvious_throwaway Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2016
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a nice main. (122 CB)

    As I stated before, I am not interested in real world currency. If you want to give me $100 worth of 07 Gold, I will consider it. Let me know.
     
  4. pt h

    pt h Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2015
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Selling a nice main. (122 CB)

    HI mate,

    interested, add my skype eclipse_bitches. We will talk more :^)

    Also, would you except paypal? I don't trade w/ rsgp because if you recover the account I am shit out of luck.

    Cheers!
     
  5. obvious_throwaway

    obvious_throwaway Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2016
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a nice main. (122 CB)

    Bump, still looking for an offer with RSGP
     
  6. obvious_throwaway

    obvious_throwaway Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2016
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a nice main. (122 CB)

    Bump :)
     
  7. RHG_Merz

    RHG_Merz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2016
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a nice main. (122 CB)

    How much OSRS Gp are you wanting for this account?
     
  8. obvious_throwaway

    obvious_throwaway Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2016
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a nice main. (122 CB)

    Would like to get around 125M, however with it not selling yet I am very open to negotiations.
     
  9. Chukbruv

    Chukbruv Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2016
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a nice main. (122 CB)

    Would You sell for 100mGp ? today !? pm me your skype if interested
     
  10. obvious_throwaway

    obvious_throwaway Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2016
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a nice main. (122 CB)

    Bump!
     
< Staker/Wyvern main, full range void [cheap] | sell 75 / 90 / 70 beast acc! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site