Adblock breaks this site

Selling 37m

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by iEnjoi, Aug 23, 2011.

  1. iEnjoi

    iEnjoi Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2011
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Selling 37m

    offer me a price for 37m, 35m goes for atleast 37$
     
  2. Krizzled

    Krizzled Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2011
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 37m

  3. iEnjoi

    iEnjoi Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2011
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Selling 37m

    sorry i dont have msn
     
  4. iEnjoi

    iEnjoi Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2011
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Selling 37m

    bump.
     
  5. Justanotherguy

    Justanotherguy Member

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 37m

    I would like to buy, im going to PM you =]
     
  6. d-blockk

    d-blockk Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2011
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 37m

    tbh 35m doesnt go for $37... thats over 1$ a mill if any1 pays u that its a scam they will chargeback lol
     
  7. I Laffd

    I Laffd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2009
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 37m

    Bro, 1M isn't over $1.00..

    Its around 0.50cents I believe. I can buy it for .60. PM me.
     
  8. sir poopeyes

    sir poopeyes Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2011
    Posts:
    201
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 37m

    do you have skype?
     
< [US] Selling WoW account, 4x 85's + 2 Month game time for Runescape gold! CHEAP* | Sell 62M gp for xats >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site