Buying Something Awful Forum giftcard, paying very well.

Discussion in 'Gift Card Market' started by Twentenaar, May 16, 2014.

Buying Something Awful Forum giftcard, paying very well.
  1. Unread #1 - May 16, 2014 at 12:53 PM
  2. Twentenaar
    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2012
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3

    Twentenaar Member

    Buying Something Awful Forum giftcard, paying very well.

    Hey everybody,

    I would like a Something Awful giftcard again. This time one to change my name. It costs 7.95 dollars and you have to buy it with a credit card, which I don't have so I'm asking here. ^_^ I will pay you 12 euro's, which is really nice imo.

    I will go first if I see you have alot of vouches, are a mod/seem legit etc! I have traded over 2b so far and bought 3 gift cards here earlier. Hope to get a quick response, last time I got one very quickly thankfully.

    This is the gift card in question ;

    https://secure.somethingawful.com/products/gift-certificate.php?product_type=namechange


    Forgot to add ; you have to buy it with a creditcard, one which I don't have. Which is why Im asking here and paying nearly double. :p

    Hope to hear from you all!
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 16, 2014 at 6:42 PM
  4. Muffin Much
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2014
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Muffin Much Active Member
    Banned

    Buying Something Awful Forum giftcard, paying very well.

    If you have rsgp to trade for old school let me know. Middleman will be used for this transaction. You can pick mom off Smythe free if you want if you do played you pay fees
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 17, 2014 at 5:50 AM
  6. Twentenaar
    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2012
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3

    Twentenaar Member

    Buying Something Awful Forum giftcard, paying very well.

    I have no problem with a middleman. I can't do RSGP however since I don't have it anymore.
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 17, 2014 at 6:10 PM
  8. Twentenaar
    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2012
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3

    Twentenaar Member

    Buying Something Awful Forum giftcard, paying very well.

    Bump!
     
< Selling a $50 Bass Pro Giftcard | Sell $50 amazon gift card >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site