Buying 600m EoC Gold - Willing to go first to trusted users, can do PP/WU/Xbox Gifts

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Hydro1827x9, Feb 5, 2014.

Buying 600m EoC Gold - Willing to go first to trusted users, can do PP/WU/Xbox Gifts
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 5, 2014 at 8:56 AM
  2. Hydro1827x9
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hydro1827x9 Newcomer

    Buying 600m EoC Gold - Willing to go first to trusted users, can do PP/WU/Xbox Gifts

    Hey,

    Looking to buy 600M EoC Gold. I'm willing to go first to trusted users, I reserve the right to refuse to trade with you.

    Offering Paypal or WU, I also have Xbox Gift Cards but only 50$ worth, so I can't buy it all with that.

    PM Skype's or leave them below.

    Also buying some RS07 Gold so please tell me if you have any (75m)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 5, 2014 at 9:16 AM
  4. Elizabeths2192011
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Elizabeths2192011 Newcomer

    Buying 600m EoC Gold - Willing to go first to trusted users, can do PP/WU/Xbox Gifts

    I have 100m available. PM me if interested
     
< Sell 2B EoC | Selling 50-100m rs3 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site