[Trusted][PayPal] Buying ALL RSGP - 0.65$/M! [25+ Vouches]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by silentknifez, Apr 3, 2011.

[Trusted][PayPal] Buying ALL RSGP - 0.65$/M! [25+ Vouches]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 3, 2011 at 7:03 AM
  2. silentknifez
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Posts:
    1,202
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    silentknifez Guru
    Banned

    [Trusted][PayPal] Buying ALL RSGP - 0.65$/M! [25+ Vouches]

    Hi my name is Silentknifez and I'm looking to buy bulk GP. ​


    At the moment I can buy upto 1 Billion coins
    The price is around 0.50-0.65$ depending on how much you can sell me.

    PayPal only. Looking for amounts over 100M.

    My MSN is [email protected] if you wish to talk.

    I do not go first unless I think you're trustworthy enough.
    I will happily use an OMM.
    My vouches are in my signature below.
     
< Buying 100-150m RSGP - $0.85 Per | sell 12M for 10$ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site