Baby Turmoil Pure ! - Low Level - ! - PAYPAL ONLY.

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by IlovetehRs, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Baby Turmoil Pure ! - Low Level - ! - PAYPAL ONLY.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 23, 2011 at 2:44 AM
  2. IlovetehRs
    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    IlovetehRs Member

    Baby Turmoil Pure ! - Low Level - ! - PAYPAL ONLY.

    Hey guys I am just trying to get some money for Christmas I have recently quit Runescape and I am selling this account it has pretty good stats it is not a member no credit card ever used on it. I understand it has recovery questions on it, they will be provided along with the email. So that's it have fun bidding ! :D ( IF WE ARE USING A MM I WILL NOT PAY ANY FEES )

    A/W: $250


    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=99gmy8&s=5
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a59g2b&s=5
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=v33w2f&s=5
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5n84k4&s=5

    Skype: Closuree
    MSN: N/A

    If you don't believe these images I can always skype then screen show you.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 23, 2011 at 2:45 AM
  4. FireZ
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Baby Turmoil Pure ! - Low Level - ! - PAYPAL ONLY.

    This is for gold (GP) sales only
     
< [Donator]Life of Sin's Gold[Guru] | sell 10m 8 dollars >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site