selling 30-50mill must be trusted

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by shottoyourface, May 15, 2013.

selling 30-50mill must be trusted
  1. Unread #1 - May 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM
  2. shottoyourface
    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2013
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    shottoyourface Member
    Banned

    selling 30-50mill must be trusted

    as it says I will be selling this tomorrow when I can get to a computer would like to line up a buyer before hand my rules I have 30mill now and as long as my bots stay running I should have at least 50 mil by tomorrow.

    1. I have no problem going first as long as your trusted.

    2. 10 vouches does not make you trusted, I will decide what I deem trusted so don't get in a tissy if I request we use a middle man.

    3. I'm willing to use a middle man :D


    4. I refuse to use Skype with all the "hackings" and bullshit as of late would prefer to setup a time and just trade through pm.

    edit: also willing to trade via live chat if you have ur own site.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 16, 2013 at 5:18 AM
  4. floca12340
    Joined:
    May 16, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    floca12340 Newcomer

    selling 30-50mill must be trusted

    i want to buy by paypal .
    i give you money first ,but you must give me RSgold..
    PM me or ADD msn :[email protected]
     
< Sell 07GP - 1M/20M EOC | selling 4m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site