Adblock breaks this site

selling lvl 79 rune pure good deal

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Koed, Nov 12, 2007.

  1. Koed

    Koed Am well. Thinking of you always. Love
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    389
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Heidy
    selling lvl 79 rune pure good deal

    im selling this lvl 79 rune pure which was the first pure I ever made and the first pure I ever quit because I got defense... I HAVE recoveries because I tried to delete them but it didn't work so I'll just give them to you and then you can change them. If you want this pure please post an offer between the starting bid and the auto-win.

    The starting bid is 700k
    The auto-win is 3.5-4m, don't flame I know as good as you do that I won't get it but just if I do.


    Here are pics
     
  2. Koed

    Koed Am well. Thinking of you always. Love
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    389
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Heidy
    selling lvl 79 rune pure good deal

    ffs wrong section delete this
     
  3. jbswim12

    jbswim12 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2007
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling lvl 79 rune pure good deal

    i bid 1.8m and level 84 main with 5 skills over 70 and c shield!
     
< !~!~! Nook's Pin Shop !~!~! | Selin Combat 49 Pure Ranger >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site