[Paypal

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Bravery Botting, Oct 10, 2010.

[Paypal
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 10, 2010 at 7:06 PM
  2. Bravery Botting
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bravery Botting Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal

    * IF A MOD READS THIS PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE TO [Paypal] Selling lvl 106+5 Main[/Paypal]
    [​IMG]

    Well the email may be a problem I am doing a recovery on the account now so it will go away. I am the original owner. I just lost the email. I realize I am a leecher. Depending on your situation I will go first. If I refuse you we will use a Middleman.


    Also just a side note. This account has NEVER BEEN BOTTED.
    Thanks,
    Brandon
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 10, 2010 at 7:26 PM
  4. Dissmiss God
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2010
    Posts:
    292
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dissmiss God Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal

    Your username is Bravery Botting, but this account has never been botted on?
    Oh the irony (or lies).
    $5.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 10, 2010 at 8:10 PM
  6. Bravery Botting
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bravery Botting Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal

    Thanks for the
    "offer" and the account has never been botted. IT was my original account I have yet to sell any of my botted accounts.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 10, 2010 at 8:11 PM
  8. Bravery Botting
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bravery Botting Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal

    Regardless if botted or not it should not affect the price whatsoever I was just making the buyer feel more secure that the account will not get banned for botting unless they do so themselves
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 11, 2010 at 6:21 AM
  10. Bravery Botting
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bravery Botting Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal

    still selling.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 11, 2010 at 6:31 PM
  12. Bravery Botting
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bravery Botting Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal

    Willing to sell for only about 15$ so I can buy some Battlescape gold.
    Willing to go first if your trusted in some sort of way
     
  13. Unread #7 - Oct 12, 2010 at 6:36 PM
  14. Bravery Botting
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bravery Botting Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal

    still for sale
     
  15. Unread #8 - Oct 13, 2010 at 3:58 PM
  16. Bravery Botting
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bravery Botting Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal

    still selling
     
  17. Unread #9 - Oct 14, 2010 at 7:01 AM
  18. Bravery Botting
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bravery Botting Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal

    Anyone interested?
     
  19. Unread #10 - Oct 15, 2010 at 11:45 AM
  20. Bravery Botting
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bravery Botting Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal

    Still for sale :/
     
< Seeling main 119cb 1800+ total | 5 lucky people get sponsored to play selected pay to play games for FREE >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site