[Paypal]Selling level 115 F2P 70mil 3 99s 2 90+ 150$ a/w 26mil range exp! [Paypal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by issamawan, Oct 15, 2010.

[Paypal]Selling level 115 F2P 70mil 3 99s 2 90+ 150$ a/w 26mil range exp! [Paypal]
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 15, 2010 at 12:43 PM
  2. issamawan
    Joined:
    May 14, 2009
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    issamawan Member

    [Paypal]Selling level 115 F2P 70mil 3 99s 2 90+ 150$ a/w 26mil range exp! [Paypal]

    Hey guys

    Title says it all

    Wealth:

    [​IMG]

    (has more in bank)

    Stats:

    [​IMG]

    Main Page:

    [​IMG]

    I will remove recoveries when I get serious buyers! And I will put email address under their email!

    I am not the original owner but I have all the info necessary

    A/W is 150$

    Add msn [email protected],


    issamawan
     
< Selling lvl 105 main! | Seeling 60cb account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site