scammed me 12k minimum, as promised.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Jiminy Cricket, Sep 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 22, 2022 at 12:18 AM
  2. Jiminy Cricket
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jiminy Cricket Active Member

Scammer's profile link: Secnx
    Amount scammed: 12-15k CAD (Roughly 3.8k CAD recovered)
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: secnx#0951
    Proof that it's their Discord: https://i.imgur.com/rBJrtkq.png
    Explanation of the trade: He needed a CAD (Canadian bank cover) in exchange for 3-5% which he assured would make me 12-20k CAD in 2 years until he gets back to Canada
    How they scammed: He needed a CAD (Canadian bank cover) in exchange for 3-5% which he assured would make me 15-20k CAD in 2 years until he gets back to Canada, within 1-2 days he had found his new host at KOS (Hanzo) who was "more trusted" and left me in the dust because I had no vouches or collateral for any of this, even though I have paid the guy numerous of times. I only received about 148$ in payments and made about 9$ all while taking payments from 5-6 people which I had to find them on Facebook to insure they could not charge me back, not to mention Secnx has now "doxxed" the name on my bank account in return of me finding out where he lives in case he tries to commit fraud and charge me back 7000$. Any further questions can be answered, will need to find more as we go along. I believe he was afraid I may gamble the money etc. Anyways, I have recovered 3.8k by social engineering him into giving me "loans" in an attempt to anti-scam him, he is most likely going to deny "doxxing" the name on the bank account used, which I have no proof of, but how else does everybody know the name? Anyways he now has me blocked.
    Other relevant trade screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/eCNOX4c.png
    https://i.imgur.com/U9qHrCn.png
    https://i.imgur.com/oBlwbH1.png

^ Rustyy93, Rusty, GrandExchanges and 5 others like this.
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 22, 2022 at 12:45 AM
  4. Jiminy Cricket
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

My discord is OG#1235 , if you'd like to add me and talk about this more I would be glad to explain this situation entirely.

^ Rustyy93, Rusty, GrandExchanges and 3 others like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 25, 2022 at 2:31 AM
  6. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Hey @Jiminy Cricket, so just to get the story straight as to what happened up until this point is essentially that you and @Secnx had an agreement for him to use your E-transfer account and for you to get a % of profits from those sales, and in the time you covered those payments you dealt with $148 in transactions and made $9 in profits. The expected pay after those 2 years was around 12k, but he never guaranteed that you would receive this money it was more so a guesstimate based off his sales at the time. After a little bit of time he ended up getting another cover for whatever reasons and because of this you decided to scam $3800 from him. This makes me confused what you are trying to obtain out of this report as there's no proof that he doxxed you based off the evidence you provided and you didn't earn nor did he ever guarantee you $12k prior to terminating the deal you guys had. The $3791 ($3800 - $9 profits) should be returned to him as well as you aren't allowed to just keep his money because of this.

^ Semp, Kissable, LordZuku and 5 others like this.
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 25, 2022 at 2:38 AM
  8. Jiminy Cricket
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

No, he did promise 2k at first guaranteed, I wanted the 3-5% over 2 years for 12k min. he broke contract, if I go and take a loan from the bank or buy a new phone on a contract and in 3 days I go back and tell them I found a better interest rate, I want to return my phone or my loan and go elsewhere, they will tell me to frig right off and shove it up where the sun don't shine, you don't tell me how to run my business or tell him either clearly, what he does is get people charged back for fraud and it could be over $40, the thing is I could still be frauded or charged back at any time, and he's even threatened to do this to people in voice call to me, just to fuck them over etc. The guy has poor trading practices and should learn from this, his business is terrible and the way he handles or treats money like it's skittles, yeah I made 9$ and he got his 148$ in sales, but now I risk my entire bank account for a profit of 9$ when I was promised 12k min. I disagreed to the 2k guaranteed as shown in screenshot, idk where you come out of left field @King and try to accuse me of all of this, read the report, or pm me, I will gladly further provide any evidence needed on any questions you may have.

9. Unread #5 - Sep 25, 2022 at 2:41 AM
  10. Jiminy Cricket
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

He has also lost numerous zelle, apple covers, and even including his own bank accounts locked due to fraudulent activities, so this is why I am fearing and also very disrespectful that he even asked me in the first place, if he knew he was going to find someone else before the 2 years was up. I don't go to other people's homes, and do whatever the heck I want, (mind you he takes NO ID) I was not okay with any of this, thus why I had to manually search for these guys on Facebook to make sure I knew who I was getting money sent from.

11. Unread #6 - Sep 25, 2022 at 2:42 AM
  12. Jiminy Cricket
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

I am still living in fear with the fact he could charge back or fraud my accounts at any given time, I trusted this guy and now he's going around saying I scammed him, which in his tiny little brain he cannot comprehend.

13. Unread #7 - Sep 29, 2022 at 1:58 AM
  14. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

There is no guarantee/contract here though. What you guys discussed was a rough estimation of what you could be making in that time period. He paid you for the sales that were generated through your account and that was that. I understand you being upset that he stopped using you as a cover, but he's within his right to and you have a market ban on Sythe for charge back threats in the past.

As far as this and the other stuff you mentioned goes I won't speak on that much as it doesn't help this case, but if you're uncomfortable with how someone does business, then you shouldn't do business with that person to begin with (or at very least ask for modifications in that regard beforehand, or even after as (from what I can see at least) this didn't seem to be an issue until he switched to another cover). Regardless if a chargeback ever occurred in the future through a sale from one of Secnx's customers while you were a cover for him and you have proof of this, then he would be liable to reimburse you for whatever amount was lost.

You did scam him though. You literally admitted to this here:
    This is not an anti-scam because he never owed you that money to begin with. Again as I mentioned before you were paid for the sales that went through you and that was that. You are not owed anything more and the money that you took from him (minus the profits as mentioned in the previous post) must be returned otherwise this report will be added to your ban reason for scamming.

^ Alibabas Gold and Devil like this.
  15. Unread #8 - Sep 29, 2022 at 2:03 AM
  16. Jiminy Cricket
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

@King like I said before, you don't tell me how to run my business, you're speaking about a past altercation with party pete when I had ordered gold, and he refused to pay me my gold cause I was "over my limit" and I had said well I would be charging it back since I'm not waiting a month for my gold to come. That's his issue, not mine. Also, that party pete situation happened well over 4 years ago lol.

17. Unread #9 - Sep 29, 2022 at 2:05 AM
  18. Jiminy Cricket
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

You're also contradicting whatever was said beforehand, yeah I could get charged back for 20$ today, my bank account could have 10 or 20 grand in it one day and I get charged back, lose my entire bank over 20$, and I made 9$ total after being promised the world. No use explaining myself to you small brain humans of sythe.

19. Unread #10 - Sep 29, 2022 at 2:14 AM
  20. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

I'm not going to reiterate what I'm saying and continue the back and forth as this is getting no where and it's clear you're unwilling to repay what you took from him so this will be added to your ban/DNT reasons here. Hopefully you eventually understand that the money isn't yours and rightfully return the $3791 CAD you took from him. This will be added to your ban reason for scamming and if you'd ever like to return to the market here someday this will be required to be refunded and you'll have to Request a Pardon. Sorry for your loss @Secnx.

^ Loxio, MAGZ, Fontes and 10 others like this.
< Warglaives TBC | dannyparker6543 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site