Scotty Cranmers Crash Compared to Mine, My BMX Crash Story Part 2

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by GkiRS, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 7, 2017 at 7:21 PM
  2. GkiRS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

GkiRS Active Member

Hello guys, welcome to part 2 of 'Scotty Cranmers Crash Compared to Mine'. I'm extremely happy with how well the last video did. I never expected it to get quite so many views and to recieve the great feedback that i got. Thank you so much to everyone who liked the video & everyone who subscribed to the channel. Just like to say a quick welcome to all you newcomers :) Hope you stick around!

So in this video i go through what I actually did to crash in the first place, where it happened, and a little bit more background on the whole saga, as i had a lot of comments on part 1 asking about that kind of thing. I did write some of it out in the description on the last video but I realise now that most people don't read this bit :p . But to the people that do, please watch the video first before you think i'm just repeating myself xD

I really hope you guys enjoy part 2, remember to always wear a helmet!

#Standwithscotty

PART 1:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 7, 2017 at 11:04 PM
  4. Katana
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Playboi_j
    Dragon Ball

Katana The way of the warrior

Wow man. Stay blessed bro. Glad it wasn't worst! Really hope people watch your vids and learn from it.

< Rust FUNNY MOMENTS! - Watch if you're bored | new youtube channel City vist Pokemon card unpacking. Daily video's!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site