[SAD] Max Main Muted 6 Years Ago... Can It Be Brought Back ?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 General' started by Hot Spitta, May 31, 2020.

1. Unread #1 - May 31, 2020 at 2:56 AM
  2. Hot Spitta
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hot Spitta Newcomer

For more than 15 years I've played Runescape. I put so much time and effort into both the original account, and then again maxed out the old school account when they released those servers. Unfortunately, in 2014 I was hit with a permanent ban. I tried to continue to play, but the game was just not the same anymore. Eventually I quit, how could one enjoy this game without being able to speak to anyone? After a few years I returned and bought a pure account, but the experience wasn't the same. It didn't feel authentic, like the account I had worked on for so so long.

The saddest part? The reason I was muted was because my college roommate at the time, not a RS player, said some truly terrible things while I used the bathroom waiting for a pest control match to start. Honestly I remember my heart dropping as I returned from taking a much needed piss, after seeing the "enjoy the mute" messages only to scroll up and see what I really could only describe as a murder threat. I knew immediately I would get muted, but I had hoped I could appeal and explain my story.

I was hit with the mute, and did just that. In my appeal I explained that someone else used my account to say those things while I was away from my computer. Pretty promptly I was returned with an appeal denied. I was really upset, but carried on doing the things I could.... slayer, solo bossing, dharok pking, but it got old. How fun is dharok pking if you cant even talk, lol? I think about a year later I was given another chance to appeal, and did so again telling the same story. Appeal Denied. Pretty disappointing, and frustrating from Jagex. It didn't seem fair.

6 years later, in quarantine, I really wish I could get this account unmuted and play again. I've explored pretty much all options, this is my last plea.... can anyone help a brotha out ?! `:) Peep the stats and date created below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - May 31, 2020 at 7:31 AM
  4. GTX 970
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

GTX 970 Forum Addict

Murder threats, roommate tactic, sounds like a fair perm mute. It would be toxic to let you back into the community. Rs is hugely social and would suck playing perm muted. As it was 6 years ago, you should choose the sorry i apologise appeal instead of the “my car walked on my keyboard or my roommate did it”
    As theyve heard these excuses a million times. Good luck.

5. Unread #3 - May 31, 2020 at 8:07 AM
  6. Money
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Pakora#2771
    St. Patrick's Day 2020 Easter 2020 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Halloween 2020 Christmas 2019 Easter 2019 Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2019 Two Factor Authentication User

Money Previously known as Pakora
    $200 USD Donor New

7. Unread #4 - May 31, 2020 at 5:06 PM
  8. Hot Spitta
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hot Spitta Newcomer

I'm posting the Mute Evidence below, and blacking out some of the worse stuff. However, I highlight one chat line where my roommate misspells Runescape as "ruinscape." I felt that Jagex should have more closely examined the chat given the context I gave in my appeal.

I was being truthful in my appeal, if lying and admitting guilt was the better route.... RIP to me..... :(

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2020
< Need advice on what to do with this account | Quest order for level 3 seeking Barrows Gloves >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site