Adblock breaks this site

All Steam Games - CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Helter, May 30, 2010.

  1. Helter

    Helter Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 30, 2010
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    All Steam Games - CHEAP!

    I got a Visa Prepaid card for 2000$ for a birthday present, and seeing how many people buy Steam Games/Accounts, I'd figure I'd sell games (any game) very cheap to get my reputation up on this website.

    Therefore, for the first week of sales - every game that values over 10$ will only cost 10$ each!!! Even if the game is 50$!

    Remember I am trusted on several sites including but not limited to: DigitalPoint, Sitepoint, ScreenName, Doxsters, EMP, EMF.

    I will go first ONLY if you are a reputable member here, and have established various successful transactions.

    I will not accept PAYPAL due to the fact many people have scammed me in the past with it.

    I will accept the following payment methods:

    LibertyReserve, Western Union, Moneybookers, WMZ, Liqpay (recommended - fast and easy no account needed only need mobile phone for login as well as a cc for payment)

    Also I will accept trades, so if you cannot pay through any of the following methods, if you want to buy me a digital item such as a WoW key or something or Gpotato card, I will gladly accept.
     
  2. cswtfowned

    cswtfowned Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Posts:
    412
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    All Steam Games - CHEAP!

  3. calypso78500

    calypso78500 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2009
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    All Steam Games - CHEAP!

  4. TrojanKiller

    TrojanKiller Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2010
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    All Steam Games - CHEAP!

    put a contact info
     
  5. maZiix

    maZiix Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2009
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    All Steam Games - CHEAP!

  6. Loui

    Loui Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2007
    Posts:
    265
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    All Steam Games - CHEAP!

  7. extremesteam

    extremesteam Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2010
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    All Steam Games - CHEAP!

< Steam Account: 16 games for sale! | [S] Steam Account 12 Games! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site