[S] Sealed Pokemon Packs / Balls - 1:1:1 ratio for Evolving Skies + Fusion Strike + Chilling Reign

Discussion in 'Non-Virtual Sales' started by The Pkkid V6, Jan 22, 2023.

[S] Sealed Pokemon Packs / Balls - 1:1:1 ratio for Evolving Skies + Fusion Strike + Chilling Reign
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 22, 2023 at 6:00 AM
  2. The Pkkid V6
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User Tier 1 Prizebox

The Pkkid V6 Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

TOTAL PACKS AVAILABLE
    255 OF EACH PACK [765 TOTAL]
    or
    225 sealed pokeballs

If someone wants to buy ALL OF THE POKEMON PACKS OR BALLS - WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS

SHIPPING TO CANADA AND USA ONLY.
    15 to 60 packs is BUYER PAID SHIPPING. 75 to 90 is split. 105+3 free packs is 100% paid for by the sender (me)

The packs are being sold in 1:1:1 Ratios of by the 5
    aka 15 packs, 30 packs, 60 packs, 150 packs etc. When purchasing 105 packs you get 3 free packs to make it a booster box worth.

• Chilling Reign

• Evolving Skies

• Fusion Strike
    PRICE

You can also buy the SEALED POKEBALL TINS in sets of 5 (120 grams each, 12 cm in all directions for shipping purposes)

10 packs is approx 225 grams for shipping purposes

People in Canada can use the Flat Rate Box (up to 5kg , $18 to $30 depending on size) which is recommended for the balls, or prepaid envelopes ($24 regional, $30 cross country [cad]) for up to 60 packs, $17 and $25 for 30 packs

Flat Rate box recommended for 60+ Packs

The asking price is $70 USD per 15 packs. This is the best offer of 10% off any website and guarantees 100% randomized packs. Shipping is to be covered by the buyer.
    I also offer free shipping when it comes to large orders equal to or larger than 3 booster boxes (108 cards) (3 booster boxes worth, I'll throw in a free pack on each to make it equal to a booster box and bill as it was 105 packs)

3 BOOSTER BOX PROMO BEST PRICE ONLINE IS $642 USD show me and I'll beat it. This is for an E-bay listing but seems to be the cheapest. I will beat this by 10% and list it on E-bay for both our security.

The balls being sold are valued at $21-$25 online, I will offer 5 balls for $85 USD + shipping. Discounts for bulk as well.

Shipping to states is split between buyer and seller for orders of 75+ packs, anything below is 100% on the buyer.

WHY BUY MY PACKS OVER THE BOOSTER PACKS/ "Unweighed boosters from a booster box" etc.
    There is a way to pull the best card from the box, and sell the remainder to recoup the value (usually takes 18 packs at MOST to find the Alternate Full art if lucky

In my 25 packs opened (unweighed) [25 pokeballs], I got tonnes of VMAX, some cards valued at $15-30, and a Shiney base and A galarian Moltres V in the SAME PACK. + I got (even though it's cheap and I love it, the 3rd pack (from a separate box) gave me my other childhood favorite Galarian Zaptos |Galarian Zaptos V]

I sold some other packs to a friend and have no idea what they got, and some to another friend and he got a Leafeon VMAX (Alternate Art)

We confirmed that the two Vmax Alt arts were from DIFFERENT PACKS OF TINS. Meaning that Youtube practically worked on estimating. He weighed his 25 and offered me extra for specific weights but I said no all or nothing, No cherrypicking. Sealed balls 1:1:! ratio and must purchase

All pulls were 100% not damaged and can include some photos to show there are no bending or issues

Check Youtube videos for people opening the Pokemon tins and you'll notice they have a 100% random drop rate but tend to offer more Alternate full arts per 35 cards than any other option around and have an INSANE amount of V-maxes compared to a booster box.

Price check is done on TrollandRoad to ensure the lowest price

Chilling Reign $3.99
    Fusion Strike $3.49
    Evolving Skies $7.99

The total price for the above regardless of how many packs purchased is $15.47 USD for a 1:1:1 ratio.

I'm offering to beat the listed price by 10%

on E-bay
    The CHEAPEST Packs - From Booster Box (meaning no guarantee that they didn't weigh the packs, or pick the right side (check Youtube and get the one-in-a-box card)

By the Booter Box (36 cards)

Chilling Reign
    $139.95 / $4.499 + shipping
    $148.26 / $4.12 + shipping

Fusion Strike
    $149.88 / - $4.16 ea + shipping
    $137.99 / $3.83 + shipping

Evolving Skies
    $399.99 - $11.11 ea + shipping
    $364.99 - $10.14 ea + shipping

$19.77 per set of 3 for Option 1 (plus shipping)
    $18.09 per set of 3 for best price 2 (plus shipping)

I am happy to list them on E-bay for individuals who can't do bank transfer / send verified paypal payments (only trusted users, who are willing to show ID and ship to the original address listed on ID and Paypal)

For E-bay I will beat the price of the best offer for the packs.

There were some other listings found but they're opened and don't have the OEM seal. I don't encourage replicas.

Prices listed are in USD

Ball Dimensions
    Just shy of 12cm in each direction
    Weight 160 grams - Shipping can be arranged for Pokemon balls for USA CUSTOMERS to ensure maximum saving value

Pokemon Cards Weight (opened 30 tins locally and the purchaser let me weigh the cards to provide buyers with more information)

There is a wild card to discourage weighing
    It is the QR Code / The code thing
    It ranges between 1.315 (lowest) to 1.839 (highest) there's also one at 1.616

A V Max is 1.995 to 2.005
    An alternate V Max art is 2.060

Chilling Reign Wieght
    Wieght 1: 218.2
    Wieght 2: 219.7
    Wieght 3: 220.1

Evolving Skies
    Wieght 1:219.8
    Wieght 2:220.1
    Wieght 3:219.9

Fusion Strike
    Wieght 1: 222.6
    Wieght 2: 219.9
    Wieght 3: 220.2

So as you can see the deviation is insane. The packs that the purchaser bought from me ended up with 4 alternate arts. One was from a 22.100 pack, one was from a 21.859 pack, the others were not weighed

The packaging itself weighs 0.73 to 0.76

The cards I'm offering are DIRECTLY FROM THE BOOSTER BALL - You can have a video if you purchase enough of them being opened into the shipping box for orders of 75+ packs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

< Euterpes Essay Writing Service | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site