Selling 2 Accounts! Great for PKing!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Time_, Jul 6, 2011.

Selling 2 Accounts! Great for PKing!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 6, 2011 at 2:00 AM
  2. Time_
    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Time_ Newcomer

    Selling 2 Accounts! Great for PKing!

    I'm here to sell my level 112 and level 84. I know I don't have many posts, so you're thinking that I'm a scammer, but I'm not. I will be willing to use a trusted middle man, or you can go first. I want RSGP for this, as my PayPal is messed up.

    Account 1:
    I would like to start bidding at 4m RSGP.
    Automatic Win is at 10m.


    Info:
    Has very good stats. Has loads of F2P Pking gear on it. Great for F2P Pking.
    Has 123 Quest Points, and has Desert Treasure done.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]



    Account 2:
    I would like to start bidding at 13m RSGP.
    Automatic Win is at 25m.


    Info:
    Has 27 Days of membership.
    Has 'Lionheart' in front of his name.
    Has very good stats. Is a great future pker. Has 99 cooking.
    Has 185 quest points. Tons of quests done, including RFD and Desert Treasure.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    If you need ANY additional information, please leave a post!
     
< Level 97 99 cooking dt summers end | S> [RSGP] Lvl 106 Main 5x99 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site