[WTS] PBE LoL Account over 100 skins! -CHEAP- 30$

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by Revoltech, Oct 18, 2014.

[WTS] PBE LoL Account over 100 skins! -CHEAP- 30$
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 18, 2014 at 3:21 PM
  2. Revoltech
    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Revoltech Newcomer
    Banned

    [WTS] PBE LoL Account over 100 skins! -CHEAP- 30$

    Hello! I currently own a League of Legends PBE Account with well over 100 skins. All I'm asking for is 30$ paypal, nothing else. I can negotiate a price, too if you'd want. You can try out the New summoners rift and skins that haven't been released! These accounts are rare, fyi. If you're interested in buying it or have any questions or concerns, leave a message on this post or pm me. If you have skype, my skype name is daaren.b.

    Thanks!
     
< [S] NA Lvl 30 Bronze I Acc | Buying Summoner Names [NA] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site