Adblock breaks this site

Selling 93 Staker cheap! I Go first if u dont wont to!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by shadow-legion, Sep 29, 2007.

  1. shadow-legion

    shadow-legion Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2007
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 93 Staker cheap! I Go first if u dont wont to!

    SELLING LVL 93 STAKER AWSOME STAKING ABILITIES

    IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO FIRST I WILL IM THAT DESPERATE FOR A VOUCH!

    IM SELLING FOR ANY PRICE ABOVE 2M
    IF YOUR A SCAMMER PLEASE DONT ADD MY MSN

    ADD MY MSN IF INTERESTED: [email protected]

    MANY THANKS
    shadow-legion
     
  2. milk-man-1985

    milk-man-1985 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 93 Staker cheap! I Go first if u dont wont to!

    VOUCH - Just bought PBP Pin Off him 1M - Went smooth No trouble - VOUCH
     
  3. pur3 st4k3r

    pur3 st4k3r Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    550
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 93 Staker cheap! I Go first if u dont wont to!

    fkae vouch
     
  4. n00bg4m3r

    n00bg4m3r Apprentice

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2007
    Posts:
    777
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 93 Staker cheap! I Go first if u dont wont to!

    Lol obviously.
     
< S$lling lvl 113 Main - 5M | Rebuilding? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site