Selling a lvl 53 g mauler (good for risk fighting etc.)

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by t h 3 prod, Nov 21, 2017.

Selling a lvl 53 g mauler (good for risk fighting etc.)
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 21, 2017 at 12:16 PM
  2. t h 3 prod
    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2017
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    t h 3 prod Newcomer

    Selling a lvl 53 g mauler (good for risk fighting etc.)

    Hello!
    I'm selling a lvl 53 g mauler with 65 str, 73 range, 62 hp and 50 atk. Range has been trained to nearly 70 with cannon only and attack has been leveled mostly by questing so the account is quite good in risk fighting. I also took 65 construction so the account has a house with spec restore pool. Also paid 5m to get my respawn spot to edgeville.
    Doesn't have mith gloves, but has horror from the deep done with completed book of law and unholy book. Doesn't have any skills trained except for the ones needed for the quests. The account also has 12 days membership left.
    I'm selling the account because I've several pures and I'm bored of pure pking. Decided to make a different kind of account and need some osrs gp for that, so I'm selling the account for gp only.
    I have no idea how to download pictures here, so if you're interested, I will gladly send the needed pictures of the account in whatsapp, skype, anywhere the buyer desires. Hit me up with an offer if you're interested! I won't sell the account before I have the gp, unless middleman is used in the process.
     
< OSRS Account Blowout - Mains/Pures/Skillers/Pkers - MAKE OFFER | [S] Level 52 incompleted pure >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site