[Swap/PayPall] "A Hacked Zerker pure" [PayPall/Swaps]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Moreno1993, Mar 28, 2010.

[Swap/PayPall] "A Hacked Zerker pure" [PayPall/Swaps]
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM
  2. Moreno1993
    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2010
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Moreno1993 Active Member
    Banned

    [Swap/PayPall] "A Hacked Zerker pure" [PayPall/Swaps]

    I'm selling this Upcocming Barrows pure! It used to be a Great Zerker pure with Vengeance
    But since It got hacked and trained 59def I really CBA anymore, So yeah This could easily
    be turned up into a Barrows pure. It has done loads of quest, RFD Finished, Veangeance,
    Barrage etc.. It has evrything! You can do like evrything on this account The hacker
    Also died in PVP with 85m my bank so I was like hmm be4 im gonna sell it I have to make
    Some money on it otherways nobody buys it, So I did that.

    I'm accepting swaps and also PayPall

    MSN: [email protected]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 1, 2010 at 1:39 AM
  4. ryanbeev
    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2009
    Posts:
    500
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    ryanbeev Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Swap/PayPall] "A Hacked Zerker pure" [PayPall/Swaps]

    98 str barrows pure 75 attack 70 def 44 prayrer 70 range 75 magic?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 1, 2010 at 2:58 AM
  6. Kostie
    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kostie Active Member
    Banned

    [Swap/PayPall] "A Hacked Zerker pure" [PayPall/Swaps]

< trading acc with 85mining for 2 pins! | [s] Level 120 [pp] Aw - 70$ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site