WTS Silver 3 level 30 NA League account

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by Diagnostics, Dec 13, 2014.

WTS Silver 3 level 30 NA League account
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 13, 2014 at 10:58 PM
  2. Diagnostics
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diagnostics Newcomer
    Banned

    WTS Silver 3 level 30 NA League account

    I have a few accounts I would like to sell. I am going to start by posting one and if all goes well I will post the rest. Payment methods that I will accept will be as follows, RS3 GP, OldSchool GP, CSGO Skins/Keys, and Paypal if you're trusted. If you're interested please contact me on Skype. My Skype username is Diagaccounts

    [​IMG]
    Current rank and LP

    [​IMG]
    Champs owned (50)

    [​IMG]
    AD Runes

    [​IMG]
    AP Runes

    Thanks!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 13, 2014 at 11:15 PM
  4. Invictis
    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Posts:
    367
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    31

    Invictis Forum Addict
    Banned

    WTS Silver 3 level 30 NA League account

    Do you have anything in a shittier elo by any chance?

    And I just got scammed for 30$, I'm gonna make damn sure you're not a scammer or use a med as a precaution :)
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 13, 2014 at 11:45 PM
  6. Diagnostics
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diagnostics Newcomer
    Banned

    WTS Silver 3 level 30 NA League account

    Sold!
     
< Buying cheap accounts lvl 30s- idc rank $1-5 | [S] Gold 5, FRESH [CHEAP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site