1 Defence pure/Quested

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by blackbyte, Jul 20, 2016.

1 Defence pure/Quested
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 20, 2016 at 2:19 PM
  2. blackbyte
    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2016
    Posts:
    923
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    998

    blackbyte Apprentice

    1 Defence pure/Quested

    Hey, guys, I'm here to sell my old pure I haven't played with for years. I don't need It anymore so I just want to sell It for a fairly decent price. It's my first time trying to sell something on sythe, hence why I have no feedback/vouches on here, I only have some feedback on PB, because that's the only place I have ever sold anything on.

    Leave all offers in the comments! Also If you want to talk with me on skype just give me a pm!

    A/W - 30M!

    - Mithril gloves

    - Filled zamorak book


    - Attack quested

    - Prayer quested

    - Monkey Madness

    - Lost City

    - Comes with everything you see in the pictures

    ​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 20, 2016 at 4:43 PM
  4. G0dT13r
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2016
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    G0dT13r Active Member
    Banned

    1 Defence pure/Quested

    Pm me your skype so we can talk about making a deal. I have a good offer but want to know a bit more details.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 21, 2016 at 11:08 AM
  6. blackbyte
    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2016
    Posts:
    923
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    998

    blackbyte Apprentice

    1 Defence pure/Quested

    Bump!
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 22, 2016 at 2:40 AM
  8. blackbyte
    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2016
    Posts:
    923
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    998

    blackbyte Apprentice

    1 Defence pure/Quested

    Bump!
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 23, 2016 at 10:27 AM
  10. blackbyte
    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2016
    Posts:
    923
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    998

    blackbyte Apprentice

    1 Defence pure/Quested

    Bump!
     
< [$300 Donor] [SVU] Void Pure for sale [BTC/RSGP] | [S] 93 rng 87 str 1 def >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site