Selling 1m gold - 9.25$

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Gr1zzly, Apr 1, 2013.

Selling 1m gold - 9.25$
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM
  2. Gr1zzly
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gr1zzly Newcomer

    Selling 1m gold - 9.25$

    I will not communicate through skype, as I do not trust adding people I don't know. Only negotiating trades through private message on this site. If anyone is interested either pm me on here, or post in this thread.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 1, 2013 at 10:11 PM
  4. VirtualServices
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2013
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    VirtualServices Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling 1m gold - 9.25$

    I Will Purchase All Of It!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM
  6. Gr1zzly
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gr1zzly Newcomer

    Selling 1m gold - 9.25$

    pm me
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 2, 2013 at 12:27 AM
  8. galick
    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Posts:
    410
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    galick Forum Addict

    Selling 1m gold - 9.25$

    i pm'd you
     
< Selling 07RSGP $9.5/mill [77+ vouches] | S> 7M 07RSGP Now taking EOC too! Amazon GC/MP/PP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site