Adblock breaks this site

[PayPal] Level 77 ! 1021 Totals !

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by RoyalQC, Apr 22, 2009.

  1. RoyalQC

    RoyalQC Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2007
    Posts:
    117
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal] Level 77 ! 1021 Totals !

    Hello to all sythe members. I made a post earlier about this account.
    But someone deleted it because it had no pictures yet.
    Anyway, I am in no point a scammer and I will in this post include some pictures.


    I am only going to accept PayPal / MAIL payments.
    It still contains recoveries, I forgot them. But I will try to get them off somehow.
    If I can't get them off I will in no case recover the account. I quit this game !

    This account has commited no infractions, I will add the picture that proof this later if you want.

    It have 2.6M cash and 500K + of stuff.
    It have 1021 Total Level's, let the pictures talk !

    Recoveries :

    [​IMG]

    Stats :

    [​IMG]

    Items :

    [​IMG]


    Happy bidding !
     
< [PAYPAL] Selling a level 90 QUESTER (DT, RfD, MM, & MORE)[PAYPAL] | S< 132P2P/124F2P Rs2 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site