99 Strength/Mage/Range 113 Combat 95 Farming for RS3 Gold!

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Hosh, Jan 5, 2015.

99 Strength/Mage/Range 113 Combat 95 Farming for RS3 Gold!
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 5, 2015 at 2:34 AM
  2. Hosh
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hosh Newcomer

    99 Strength/Mage/Range 113 Combat 95 Farming for RS3 Gold!

    Looking to trade my 07 account for RS3 Gold. I played oldschool for a few months now I'm over it. I wanna go back to RS3 and boss.
    I has barrows gloves, fire cape and plenty of random things in the bank. Probably around 1m in items left on the account after I sell that I don't feel like selling.

    Stats: http://prntscr.com/5oopa4

    It has an offense from early 2014 moderate bot busting.

    I just want RS3 Gold. I'll go first to anyone repped and if you want a MM it will be at your own expense. Thanks!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 5, 2015 at 7:03 PM
  4. Hosh
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hosh Newcomer

    99 Strength/Mage/Range 113 Combat 95 Farming for RS3 Gold!

    anyone?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 6, 2015 at 1:40 AM
  6. Hosh
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hosh Newcomer

    99 Strength/Mage/Range 113 Combat 95 Farming for RS3 Gold!

    really nice house in game. plenty of things im missing, but it could have 99 hp pretty quick, aswell as 99 farming if you have the money.
    I will accept 07gp or rs3gp
     
< [S] 122 [Magic 94 Range 97 Pray 70][176+ QP][FULL VOID] | selling 07 acc cheap >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site