Adblock breaks this site

combat 60 75 range, 73 Hunter - black chin hunter -

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by 60WC, Mar 12, 2018.

  1. 60WC

    60WC Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2018
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    43
    combat 60 75 range, 73 Hunter - black chin hunter -

    Combat 60
    75 Range
    Ava accumulator
    73 hunter
    Price : I preferably prefer some offers first, and then we can negociate.
    Payment - OSRS is fine , but I prefer Paypal .
    Benefits of buying this account
    - Use it as a starter main.
    - Start a bot farm black chins / red chins.
    - the account was legit trained hand trained I trained it while training on my main.
    I don't mind going first aslong I don't feel something is fishy.
    PM me or reply skype, or any platform to do this trade.
    ​
     
< 60 attack, 98 strength, 1 defence. | [S] 10 year cape, Warlock, Eek, Web cloak, Chocatrice cape, Easter carrot >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site