︻┳デ═一 [$666 Donor][150+ Vouches]BTC Only - $0.88/M -「 Mercedes 」︻┳デ═一

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Mercedes, Oct 30, 2017.

︻┳デ═一 [$666 Donor][150+ Vouches]BTC Only - $0.88/M -「 Mercedes 」︻┳デ═一
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 30, 2017 at 5:55 AM
  2. Mercedes
    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2017
    Posts:
    1,662
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    721

    Mercedes Watch Ozark! My Skype is live:mistrytee

    ︻┳デ═一 [$666 Donor][150+ Vouches]BTC Only - $0.88/M -「 Mercedes 」︻┳デ═一

    Why chose me?

    I have sold/purchased bills over the past few months to reputed sellers. I am very responsive and will not waste any time when trading. I will minimise risks of RWT ban through stake trading/trading through multiple accounts.

    I have over 150 quality vouches on Sythe, and have donated $666 to Sythe. I am also a Powerbot Sponsor who is starting to establish himself. (Please refer to sig)



    STOCK: 1.2B

    Price is firmly $0.88

    ​
    My Skype is live:mistrytee​
    Discord: Merc#0715​

    ​
    Don't trade without PM! I will never refuse an MM​



     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 31, 2017 at 5:48 AM
  4. Mercedes
    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2017
    Posts:
    1,662
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    721

    Mercedes Watch Ozark! My Skype is live:mistrytee

    ︻┳デ═一 [$666 Donor][150+ Vouches]BTC Only - $0.88/M -「 Mercedes 」︻┳デ═一

    Online now
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 31, 2017 at 2:10 PM
  6. Mercedes
    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2017
    Posts:
    1,662
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    721

    Mercedes Watch Ozark! My Skype is live:mistrytee

    ︻┳デ═一 [$666 Donor][150+ Vouches]BTC Only - $0.88/M -「 Mercedes 」︻┳デ═一

    Online now
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 1, 2017 at 5:59 AM
  8. Mercedes
    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2017
    Posts:
    1,662
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    721

    Mercedes Watch Ozark! My Skype is live:mistrytee

    ︻┳デ═一 [$666 Donor][150+ Vouches]BTC Only - $0.88/M -「 Mercedes 」︻┳デ═一

    Online now
     
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 1, 2017 at 2:00 PM
  10. Mercedes
    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2017
    Posts:
    1,662
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    721

    Mercedes Watch Ozark! My Skype is live:mistrytee

    ︻┳デ═一 [$666 Donor][150+ Vouches]BTC Only - $0.88/M -「 Mercedes 」︻┳デ═一

    Online now
     
< Selling OSRS $0.91/1M [PP] [Must be Trusted Sythe User] | [S] 0.90$/M >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site