RuneScape 2007 Cheating Rules

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tgump, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 29, 2008 at 11:41 PM
  2. Tgump
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

Updated Rules: https://www.sythe.org/threads/section-rules-runescape-cheating-discussion/

Please read and follow before you post in this forum or appropriate action will be taken.

Do NOT:

1. Reply to a thread asking for a scan. Use Virustotal to do it yourself.
    2. Create threads related to merchanting (e.g. selling scripts, methods, etc) under any circumstance.
    3. Create "which bot should I use/get" threads, without seeing other similar threads, and the resources provided (such as the search function on this site).
    4. Create "Am I safe, Will I get banned, Is X safe to bot yet" threads. There are far too many factors to put into consideration with bans for someone to give you an accurate answer to this.
    5. Create threads requesting a luring partner. Those belong >>here<<.
    6. Create threads post account trades, even free accounts. This is not allowed in the Runescape section, as they are likely hacked accounts.
    7. Create threads related to the advertisement of free or paid scripts.

General Info:

1. There are no stat editors or item duplicators; if they are posted, they are malware.
    2. Before asking a question or asking for a bot, please look for it first using the search tool. It can be found here.
    3. Use the search button before posting; there is a good chance that what you need has been posted already.
    4. There is no way of knowing the exact ban rates of a bot. Please keep that in mind.
    5. You may have multiple threads so long as they are not of the same content.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2019
< Do NOT ask for free training, but feel free to OFFER it! | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site