Adblock breaks this site

Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by youngwitty, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youngwitty

    youngwitty Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2013
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

    Hello I'm Youngwitty CEO & Owner of Runechat.com! (Join Via the link to the right and I'll know you came from Sythe.org) http://Runechat.com.

    Here are the features and reasons you should choose us for gambling:


    • 5.25% Commission on buying in and only 5% commission per game. (0% commission on a cash out.)
      [*]We've been around since February 15th 2014.
      [*]We were the first site to offer dice and the only site to offer Flower games!
      [*]We have 14 moderators on staff and operate 24/7!
      [*]We have advertisements on Powerbot, Runescape Wikia, Runescape 2007 Wikia, Topbot, RuneLocus, our monthy advertising budget is approximately 9,000 USD. (Shoutout to Sythe if you will message me back I'll pay well!)
      [*]We have had over 13,000 Signups and over 4,000 Players have deposited more than 5m.
      [*]We have 3 giveaways a day ranging from 30M to 100M.
      [*]As a customer our #1 goal is to make sure you are satisfied with the service you receive. Word of mouth is our biggest advertisement!
    • Most first time bettors spend over 6 hours online! On the first day! It's an amazingly fun way to cure boredom and maybe make a little GP while you're at it!
    • Over 400,000 Bets placed since launch. That's an average of over 110 bets an hour 24 hours a day 7 days a week for the last 5 months!

    If Everything I listed above has still not convinced you, let me share our stats for the last 3-5 months (Frosty Flowers is a newer release so the stats don't go back that far.) I want to be as transparent as possible so people know our odds are as advertised and we are 100% legit.

    Here are 3 Screenshots.


    • Our Accounting Section:[​IMG]

      [*]Our Most Recent Signups Proving 13,000 Signups is legit:[​IMG]

      [*]Our Signup Statistics for Wikia and Powerbot:[​IMG]

    Thanks for taking the time to learn about Runechat.com!

    We look forward to having you as a valued customer and friend. Runechat is not just about gambling, we also have fun conversation and giveaways in chat alot. Our #1 goal is to build a community that's going to grow and flourish.

    Please Leave a vouch below on this Topic if you currently gamble with us and you have been satisfied with our service!
     
  2. Chrissuxdiq

    Chrissuxdiq Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

    Sites a scam, It's me Win Streak witty.

    Logged into my account and bet 2b and won and bet 4b and lost, then claims ''i was on a vpn to bet''

    eventually got refunded as the whole site knew he scammed me but should still not trust this unlegit site.

    Also a mod told me it was him that logged on my account and he split that mod in with scams so that he wouldnt tell anyone else.
     
  3. dLux

    dLux Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2014
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    107
    Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

    http://pastebin.com/gPytCzMS

    Owners bet on multiple other accounts. They also refuse to cash people out and tell their mods the are not able to cash people out.
     
  4. youngwitty

    youngwitty Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2013
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

    Okay, he's banned you up next Dlux? Please remember to make all claims legitimate.
     
  5. youngwitty

    youngwitty Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2013
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

    60 new signups since I posted this thread. Yesterday:[​IMG]
     
  6. youngwitty

    youngwitty Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2013
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

    Bump.
     
  7. x Moldy 0pal

    x Moldy 0pal Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2014
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

    Youngshitty is indeed a scam artist, a con artist a matter of fact. He sells moderator positions for his site for 500m, you buy it and he puts 100-150m in your on site "wallet" and you cannot go below a 100m or you lose mod privledges. Knowing this I wisely gambled low amounts of the 50m that I was comfortable enough to gamble with so I wouldn't lose all at once lol. In the course of maybe 12 hours and at least a hundred games or so I made 270m at the end of my gambling and I had 370m in my wallet ( I have a real time vid of me showing wallet and saying how it will be all wiped soon, and it was ofc ) I can also provided our skype conversation via screenshots, or if you'd like a vid of me scrolling on the skype convo feel free to pm and ask. like anyone unsure of a wesbites legitimacy I immediately requested of the mods that they inform me if they have enough ingame gp on hand so I could make a withdrawal and not get wiped as I was at the peak of my winnings and didn't see myself getting any luckier than I already did all day. Welll after being ignored several times and other user's question's were attended to I asked "You there mod nemo?" he replied furiously for the first time after ignoring all my requests to politely grabs his attention for a withdrawal. He reprimanded me warning I would be banned if I requested once more to speak with him. I had only just been reading his threat so I didn't have the chance to reply so as I went to, I noticed he had already banned me without me even requesting again like he stated. I met Mod nemo ingame to ask what was up with this odd behaviour and he promptly cursed me out with very long blurred out rude and unecessary words to describe his distaste for me. It became overwhelmingly clear that one of the main site mod's was becoming frustrated with me asking for the withdrawal in the public chat because he knew I wasn't getting it, ever and didn't know how to say that in chat without everyone realizing they are being duped and causing them to leave the site and not dump their runescape money onto a third party website based off the notion that it couldn't be a scam site because they are trying to run "a business" LOL! they know damn well a gambling business could only run their cash stack down if they played by the rules. It has been said before that mods have encouraged people to make bets when they are making big winnings so that they can get wiped from betting large amounts on the guise that the mods are helping them choose the most likely bet to win them gp. I realized all the mods disliked me for being a new mod as they wouldn't stop bringing up how they didn't like the idea of new mods and I was1 of the 2 new mods at the time lol, and I was winning so much but was not willing to keep betting like a fool to lose it all to them, as they were relentlessly encouraging me to do so even after I told them I knew what was up, this angered them more causing them "summon" youngshitty from his beauty sleep and to angrily verbally attack me on skype, and of course ignoring my request of being refunded any amount, wheter the amount I paid for mod or the 150m in my wallet + the 270m I won from betting the 50m. GF Runechat/witty, good fuggin fight. :noworry:
     
  8. dLux

    dLux Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2014
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    107
    Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

    Hey, if you could please add me on skype as I am in the process of getting all their advertising removed from all sites that currently support them.

    skype: deluxes.scripts
     
  9. Fluffy Clue

    Fluffy Clue Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2014
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

    A+ Scam.
     
  10. Astrola

    Astrola Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2013
    Posts:
    1,730
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

    Hmm I didn't know he was considered a scammer here.
    He seemed pretty legit to me
     
  11. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Runechat.com (Runescapes #1 Gambling community.)

    Locked.
     
< Runescape Gambling | Poker & Dicing | 82M Giveaways a day | Freerolls | GPBets | 57X2|Runescape Dicing & Runescape Poker - GPBets / Post Reply >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site