Adblock breaks this site

Selling starter zerker level 75 [RSGP] A/W 20m

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Tyley, Mar 10, 2011.

  1. Tyley

    Tyley Member

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2011
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling starter zerker level 75 [RSGP] A/W 20m

    One of the notable stats are 93 woodcutting. It has 60 attack which was quested so you won't get 61 by doing quests that are needed for rfd. It has 109 quest points so not much more quests until the requirement for b gloves. It has 42 def and it will NOT be 46 by the time all rfd quests are done, (Calculated so I know for sure) It has full void (All helms) It has monkey madness done and a bit of the rfd quests done. It has no recoveries. It has membership until April 6.
    It has an email adress registered but I will help you change it to your email adress by approving the email jagex sends me to change it.
    Here are the pics.

    Stats:
    http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/226/110310102052.png

    Quests:
    http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2748/110310102145.png

    Void:
    http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7141/110310102734.png

    Login Info:
    http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6784/logininfo.png

    Looking for RSGP offers maybe around 10-20M I will use an MM or if you're trusted I will go first. All information to recover will be given to you if you decide to buy.

    A/W 20m

    My Msn is [email protected]
     
< [PayPal] Sell very old acc [rsgp] | Rune Pure | rune gloves | 94 mage >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site