Selling lvl 63 Initiate Pure! Great Skills[PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by ampedvcod1, Jun 14, 2009.

Selling lvl 63 Initiate Pure! Great Skills[PAYPAL]
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 14, 2009 at 2:27 PM
  2. ampedvcod1
    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ampedvcod1 Forum Addict

    Selling lvl 63 Initiate Pure! Great Skills[PAYPAL]

    Hello,
    I am here to sell my lvl 63 initiate pure. He has great money making skills and is a great pker!
    I am quitting runescape because i have moved on to better games such as Silkroad and CSS :)
    BID: $20 To start off!

    Okay so lets start talking business!
    I only am accepting offers from people that are TRUSTWORTHY! I am trying to sell my account legit/fast (So i can buy things for Silkroad)
    Yes, My account has 33 days left of members!
    And YES, Still has recoverys, I will Delete/Keep and give you them. Its your choose. I will let you get the password from the recoverys if you like.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I will ONLY accept PAYPAL!!
    If you want we can use a MM/OMM But you will pay. LOL i have no money to pay.
    I'm not sure how much this is worth so i will start the BID off at $20!
    Before adding my MSN please reply on this topic! Because I don't like leaving my MSN up.
    If you are not going to buy, Feedback is ok but PLEASE do NOT
    flame.:nuts:
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 14, 2009 at 2:35 PM
  4. lava blast ftw1
    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2009
    Posts:
    505
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lava blast ftw1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling lvl 63 Initiate Pure! Great Skills[PAYPAL]

    ill offer 20 usd via mail
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 14, 2009 at 2:48 PM
  6. ampedvcod1
    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ampedvcod1 Forum Addict

    Selling lvl 63 Initiate Pure! Great Skills[PAYPAL]

    If you read, I said i only accept PAYPAL, And Only trustworthy people. Not saying your not but i need proof.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 14, 2009 at 7:08 PM
  8. ampedvcod1
    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ampedvcod1 Forum Addict

    Selling lvl 63 Initiate Pure! Great Skills[PAYPAL]

    Bumpzorz
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 15, 2009 at 4:29 PM
  10. ampedvcod1
    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ampedvcod1 Forum Addict

    Selling lvl 63 Initiate Pure! Great Skills[PAYPAL]

    Still taking offerss :D
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jun 16, 2009 at 12:57 AM
  12. ampedvcod1
    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ampedvcod1 Forum Addict

    Selling lvl 63 Initiate Pure! Great Skills[PAYPAL]

    God people.. Come onn offer somethingg
     
< selling a pure str account lvl 61!!!@#@# | Rune Pure , 44 def! [PAY_PALL] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site