Rune Gold aka Le Wolf attempted scam 500M 07

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Frost, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - May 23, 2019 at 8:11 AM
  2. Frost
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Frost2#3033
    Pokémon Trainer Chansey Supporting Business Le Monkey Heidy Dunce <3 n4n0 (2) UWotM8? Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Valentine's Day 2019
    Potamus (2) Lion King Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS I can count to potato! Not sure if srs or just newfag...

Frost Guru
    Frostwins Donor

Firstly this guy is already banned, I just wanted this thread to be kept as consideration in case if he was ever pardoned in the future.

Scammers profile: Rune Gold

He sold me a discord dice bot to myself and another member (won't say his name). With this dicebot he hosted it with the source code and the bot. He attempted to scam me with an alt account called 'King Kakarot'. Basically he came into my server with some random Discord account and pretended it was not him. Hindsight is a bitch, now that I think about it I should have probably posted this earlier before he scammed someone else.

this is a screenshot of part of our contract we had at the time with him stating that he owns the source code.

[​IMG]

King Kakarot was a lvl 3 account that appeared out of nowhere. He started betting as normal and went down from 25M to 5M, before I told RuneGold I was going to sleep. I then wake up with notifications of him trying to cashout 500M lol.

[​IMG]

Here is King Kakarot going from 10M 07 wallet, to 5M 07

[​IMG]

Starts at 10M wallet, then loses current bet, goes down to 5M wallet then somehow does a 11M bet.

[​IMG]

Once he bets 11M 07, there is nothing that adds up, so I contacted RuneGold who was "surprise surprise" awake and online during the time this all went down.

[​IMG]

So according to RuneGolds investigation this guy had a "hacking tools to spoof Discords UID"

Here is the log of King Kakarot opening a chest without purchasing one at 12.14 AM, but if you look at the discord logs above between 11.42 PM and 12.23 AM there was no logs in the server from that user.

Also from the screenshot below you can see 'King Kakarots' UID is not changed, it is still the same which voids RuneGold claim.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is RuneGolds "Investigation".

[​IMG]

Anyways by the end of that his excuse was this guy had a "slicing program" that could hack into Discord and spoof hes UID? such a thing is impossible to do and doesn't make sense at all lol.

[​IMG]

This was 'King Kakarots' final words before he left forever and was never to be seen again. I was just lucky RuneGold handled it so fast? lol

[​IMG]

Basically only myself and RuneGold had access to the back end of my bot to actually add or remove any items or wallets. How things played out were extremely sketchy and I doubt this person or anyone has a discord tool that can spoof there UID's.

Also to add onto this, I think I am entitled to a $670 refund since he attempted to scam myself with hes bot.

Part of our contract says the bot is not to be used for scamming or malicious use, I believe this should also apply to the person who develops the bot ?

[​IMG]

^ Dev Zach, Devil, Pikachu and 5 others like this.
  3. Unread #2 - May 23, 2019 at 8:24 AM
  4. Gladiator
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Gladiator#3000

Gladiator Legend

Valid report, added to his ban reason

^ Beast, Dev Zach, Devil and 2 others like this.
< RS Goldhouse False advertising and displaying gold rates on Thread | Amnesianugss Scam Account Recovery >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site