Adblock breaks this site

[PAYPAL] Selling Lvl 133 Runescape Acc, 2121 Total, 99 Dung, 316 QP [PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by iGelo, Oct 26, 2011.

  1. iGelo

    iGelo Member

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2011
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Lvl 133 Runescape Acc, 2121 Total, 99 Dung, 316 QP [PAYPAL]

    I am selling a Lvl 133 P2p, 123 F2p Runescape account. (Not members atm)

    I will only accept Paypal.
    I am willing to sell it for about $100. Cheap. For Raybans lol.



    It only has about 7-10m wealth if you sell everything.
    - It has 4 Chaotic weapons with over 200k tokens left over, Korasi Sword, etc.
    - It has 8 lvl 99 skills (Its 99 skills are: DUNGEONEERING, Attack, Strength, Constitution, Defence, Fletching, Cooking, Firemaking.)
    - It has 316 Quest Points.
    - All stats are above 70 except Runecrafting.
    - 2121 Total

    Pictures

    Stats:
    http://screensnapr.com/v/mMcFeh.png

    Quests:
    http://screensnapr.com/v/sfG9u1.png

    Bank:
    http://screensnapr.com/v/WLytwt.png
    http://screensnapr.com/v/kQf9QY.png
    http://screensnapr.com/v/AFqM3H.png
    http://screensnapr.com/v/Ve0ZKo.png
    http://screensnapr.com/v/I5I0ak.png


    If you wish to buy, add my MSN: [email protected]
     
< [RSGP] WTS Chaotic pure. 61 CB | [PP] Selling High Total Level Char! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site