Adblock breaks this site

SELL LVL113 /230M/99RC/10 99s/85+mining 2067 total SANTA HAT

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by hoogiz, Mar 17, 2011.

  1. hoogiz

    hoogiz Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2010
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SELL LVL113 /230M/99RC/10 99s/85+mining 2067 total SANTA HAT

    Hi there

    Due to upcoming exams I have decided to sell my runescape account. It has been botted, but has no convictions so it is all clean.

    I have:

    99 Runecrafting
    99 Agility
    99 Magic
    99 Fletching
    99 Hunter
    99 Fishing
    99 Woodcutting
    99 Firemaking
    99 Cooking
    99 Theiving

    A bank worth 230m including SANTA.

    292/315 quest points

    Firecape
    Dragon defender

    2067 total


    This is a clean account. I have botted but all convictions I ever had have been wiped.

    pics:

    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    PM me or email me at [email protected] for any questions etc.

    Looking for bidders.
     
< [RSGP]137 cmb x10 99s | RSGP Selling Level 97 RSGP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site