Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP] Selling Account Upgrades [9M][TEAMVIEWER]

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Rayman, Apr 6, 2011.

  1. Rayman

    Rayman Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling Account Upgrades [9M][TEAMVIEWER]

    Hey Sythe,

    So I'll be selling account upgrades for the next few days at least.

    Here are guidelines to my thread:
    1) I will go first if I deem you very trustworthy.
    2) If I do not deem you trustworthy enough, we can get a free MM we both agree is trustworthy, or you can go first.
    3) I will be using Canadian SMS, and will be doing it myself over teamviewer, or in the event of an MM, I will allow them to do it over teamviewer.
    4) The costs is FIRM on 9M, do not ask for any discounts.

    Post here with your MSN please and I will contact you ASAP.
     
  2. Vile_Arch3ry

    Vile_Arch3ry Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2009
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    [RSGP] Selling Account Upgrades [9M][TEAMVIEWER]

  3. Rayman

    Rayman Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling Account Upgrades [9M][TEAMVIEWER]

  4. Nil Volentibus Arduum

    Nil Volentibus Arduum Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Posts:
    377
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling Account Upgrades [9M][TEAMVIEWER]

  5. Rayman

    Rayman Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling Account Upgrades [9M][TEAMVIEWER]

  6. basal123

    basal123 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling Account Upgrades [9M][TEAMVIEWER]

    Talking to you.
     
  7. Cobra

    Cobra Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2006
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    [RSGP] Selling Account Upgrades [9M][TEAMVIEWER]

  8. wackywamba

    wackywamba Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2005
    Posts:
    1,358
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [RSGP] Selling Account Upgrades [9M][TEAMVIEWER]

    added.
     
  9. The Don Kiluminati

    The Don Kiluminati Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2005
    Posts:
    1,012
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling Account Upgrades [9M][TEAMVIEWER]

< Selling Upgrades 6m Each | [Ex-Mod][RSGP] Buying 1 Account Upgrade 5M >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site