Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP] Buying Range/Void Anti-Rusher or D-Claw Rusher, Looking for Trusted Traders.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by snipebeach, Jul 13, 2011.

  1. snipebeach

    snipebeach Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2007
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Buying Range/Void Anti-Rusher or D-Claw Rusher, Looking for Trusted Traders.

    Hey I am looking for the following:

    1. A range anti/rusher

    At least 90+ range
    Bonus things I would like: 52 prayer, 94 mage with veng, void.

    Would like low def unless it is void.

    OR

    2. A d-claw rusher

    60 attack, 90+ str, 52 prayer
    Bonus things I would like: 94 mage with veng


    I am looking for trusted member of sythe who I can trust buying an account from, if I deem you trusted I will go first, not really looking for anything else but these people.

    I have up to 100m RSGP to spend, depending on the stats of course.

    Please post or PM me, and do not add me on msn as I will decline unless you first contact me here.
     
  2. DEADxxTHUG

    DEADxxTHUG Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2008
    Posts:
    453
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    [RSGP] Buying Range/Void Anti-Rusher or D-Claw Rusher, Looking for Trusted Traders.

    i have a d claw rusher with 60 attk and 99 str 1 def
     
  3. snipebeach

    snipebeach Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2007
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Buying Range/Void Anti-Rusher or D-Claw Rusher, Looking for Trusted Traders.

    As beast as that account is, I am looking for someone more trusted sorry.
     
  4. Morecambe

    Morecambe Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 2, 2011
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Buying Range/Void Anti-Rusher or D-Claw Rusher, Looking for Trusted Traders.

    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=9189160

    has the rigour range prayer (best prayer for rangers)
    needs 2 void pieces for full range void
    75 defence, but a lot of rushers are around level 90 (i know from pking on the account haha)

    9 mage levels from vengeance and only a few skills+quests

    I'd say I'm pretty trusted in GP selling department, but meh you can make your own decision, I'm up for an MM/OMM if you are
     
  5. snipebeach

    snipebeach Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2007
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Buying Range/Void Anti-Rusher or D-Claw Rusher, Looking for Trusted Traders.

    Sorry morecambe thats not really what I am looking for. If it had veng I would be interested.


    Buying an account by the end of today, so show me what you got.
     
  6. snipebeach

    snipebeach Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2007
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Buying Range/Void Anti-Rusher or D-Claw Rusher, Looking for Trusted Traders.

    bumpp for today
     
< [RSGP] lvl 55 90 wc, 60 range and more! | zz >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site