Adblock breaks this site

Selling level 135 and level 89

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by aclaypool, Jun 5, 2011.

  1. aclaypool

    aclaypool Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2011
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 135 and level 89

    I realized I posted in the wrong section. Level 89 moved to pures and skillers 60-99
    and lvl 135 moved to other accounts level 100-138 sorry for the mess up
     
  2. Valstone

    Valstone Guru

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2010
    Posts:
    1,373
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    158
    Discord Unique ID:
    281945198622408705
    Discord Username:
    Nzae#0002
    Selling level 135 and level 89

    The 135 I could possibly see going for $400, but not once have I seen a level 89 go for $200. Good luck finding a buyer, the 135 is a good account.
     
  3. aclaypool

    aclaypool Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2011
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 135 and level 89

    I may accept RS/GP pm me your offers to my messenger
     
< Pretty Sexy lvl 57 cb G Mauler + range/ ancients | [RSGP]Level 70 Starter Zerker **MUST SEE!!**[RSGP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site